Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday Sport Update


Both of them have done it again. Both involve in high speed but in rather different kind of way. Both require high fitness but in rather different kind of way. Both require power but definitely in different kind of way.

One is named Federer and the other Schumacher. One is in the sport of tennis and the other is in the sport of Formula One.

On Sunday, Federer has successfully retaining his US open championship. This is his third win in a row. I am a fan of Federer. Watching him play in the court is spell bounding. Unfortunately, watching him play doesn’t translate into playing the game myself.

On Sunday, Schumacher has successfully winning the Monza GP. That win gave him the 90th career Grand Prix win. He then announced his retirement from the sport during the post race press conference. I am not a fan of Schumacher. Don’t ask me why. But I do respect him as a driver. Winning GP after GP is not easy feat I must say. They even say that he has a heartbeat of a normal person in a resting state while racing. Is human or what?

No comments: