Friday, September 15, 2006

High Tech place

I have to go to my company's sister office located at a so call the most high-tech place in the nation. It was a long day workshop.

This so call the most high-tech place in the nation is pretty "dead" if you ask me. Not much there to see except for the multinational companies buildings. The entire place is pretty dreadful.

Sick of the food being served at our workshop, three of us decided to go out and explore this so call college of creative technology, which is about 5-minute drive from our office.

This was my first trip to this college. The first impression I get when we first reached there was the amount of taxi parking outside the gate. Here we were in the office always thinking how difficult to get hold of a public transport in this area. Now we know where all the taxis are hiding.

There are three separate buildings that I could observe. One admin building, one classroom building and one dormitory building. (I might be dead wrong on these classification though) Anyway, we went to the cafeteria to have our lunch. There were like few hundreds of students there. Mostly black. Yeap, standing behind the line waiting for food bring back memories of my uni days. And in fact you do feel like you are in a foreign country with all the multi-national people around.

As usual, I ordered fish and chips. Pretty good for RM7. As we were chatting, I noticed there are plenty of pretty chicks. Some of them really look like models. Nice. Very nice indeed.

I was inspired by what I saw. So inspired that I decided to take up any part time courses they might offer. After the lunch, we went to the admin building to check out the courses they offer.

Damn... they only have full time classes. Not a very smart strategy if you ask me!

No comments: