Saturday, September 23, 2006

Rabbit got drunk...

My internet connect at home was completely destroyed over the weekend. I was not able to update my blog. Luckily I am a Astro person and not a Internet person...

Anyway, Friday started off usual. First I went to my client site to visit my makcik makcik and pakcik pakcik. After that it was back to office and continued with the work. In the evening, my x-project team was having a departmental meeting cum birthday bash.

The departmental talk was rather interesting. My superior is always able to put things in perspective. She was able to twist the words in such a way that everything seems alright. To be frank, I felt much better after the talk.

That night, me and my pig frens dog frens went for dinner at One-U. That place was alright. It was rather cramp for me but the environment was nice. The music was nice as well. However, the dinner somehow turned up to be rather nasty after few jags of beer. We started to play dice. As simple as the game sounds, I was not very good at it I supposed. I got so drunk that night that I couldn't drive at all.

The way I got drunk was so not cool. I think when girls see me drunk like that sure run far far away lor... how sad...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

remark:terrible.. horrible..(pinjam ayat paul moss)..kekeke >:)

laserspit said...

I am sure paul moss would say awesome, great if I sing... :P