Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Clueless...

I can still remember how my uni-mates converted their bedroom to one big game room so that they could play games all day long. My colleagues also talk about games at work, during lunch break, during dinner time. It seems like you could hardly survive in the world out there if you are not computer games savvy.

Well, I guess I am among the minority when it comes to computer games. I used to play Sim City. That's about the only game that I truly like. I always like to build my own city. A city with my own vision. A city with balance, the ying and the young. A city with high rise building together with great national parks.

Besides Sim City, I am completely clueless with any other games. Few weeks back, my colleagues asked me to try a new game called spacecowboy. The game sounds simple enough. It is a game of shooting airplanes. Well, after installing the game, I tried a few clicks and decided not to pursue it anymore. So boring can.

Today, knowing how bad I am with my gaming skill, my dog fren insists on coming to my place not only to install the game but also to teach me how to play. How to reject lar you tell me.

So in order not to make a fool of myself again, please excuse me as I need to start my warcraft III tutorial game.

No comments: