Sunday, August 06, 2006

She grew up...

Last Saturday I got a surprised call from my old old classmate. It was a surprised as I have not heard anything about this dark skin, thick hair, pretty but very “garang” look person. To tell you the least, she did make my life in those primary school days interesting. I can't recall much but I think we never see eye to eye much. Maybe she had a crush on me or maybe she really loathed me, she always asked the girls not to talk to me. Yeap, that’s how much I can remember…

Anyway, the reason she called was to ask me to go back for our school's gathering or the so call alumni.

Apparently she has been doing very well to her life. She is driving a BMW now. Oh wait, let me rephrase, she goes around places in her BMW... yeap she doesn't drive because she has a driver okie... She has a condo in Mount Kiara, and is one of those people that buy a house and decided the house looks so not to her taste that she would tear it down and rebuild again from ground up. This is not all, she knows all the top people in this country. She has private numbers of top executives of many big corporations which include those in the dragon marked bank. She would tell you all the inside stories nobody knew.

HM... I am rather shocked to hear that at first. Deep inside, I do admire her capability. From what I heard, she no longer the person I remembered. She was no longer the girl with dark skin, thick hair, pretty and a “garang” look. Maybe she is still pretty. But she is very fair nowadays and you will not find any coarse hair in her hand, face or legs (I am not sure of any other places okie...). Hm... life sure has changed.

I am. I am really happy for her. She just ditched her boy friend and is single... and she kept asking me to find her for hi-tea at her place. Hm... Well, I know what you guys are thinking. But I am not sure... I think she is not that simple. How can a single lady able to be so "powderful" by just selling dresses... if you know what I mean...

I think sometimes when we are too focused and eager in achieving our goal, we lose our own identity along the way... I do hope to see her again... as an old friend. I would love to hear her stories about all the places that she has been too and how she has transformed herself. But I sincerely hope that she is truly happy.

3 comments:

exchien said...

Intro to me or mvn can???

laserspit said...

Let me decide after I look at her bank accounts can...

exchien said...

Add 4th event into your 10 days birthday thread -> you think too much, you are not "determine" enough.