Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One year anniversary


It is amazing... I have been updating my blog for exactly 1 year today.

I can't remember how I started writing blog, but I have been enjoying writing it.

In some way, blogging is addictive. It started of as a mean to improve my English but it gradually becomes more personal.

I think writing blog is a way for me to capture my emotions. It captures the moment. You might feel strongly about a person at that particular time but the feeling may change in a matter of days. Well, that shows you how human’s emotions fluctuated.
It also allows me to think about my past. I have been having some hard time to think of the stuff I have done... imagine if I decided to write a memoir in my sixties... I would probably end up with a piece of white sheet.

Writing blog forces me to think hard, to think what I had achieved and to think what I had missed out. I believe the more I write the more I can find myself. Sometimes when we are too engrossed with our daily pursue of materialism, we forget. We forget to stop. We forget to smile. We forget to live the moment.

I hope to continue writing blog. I hope to be able to write down my thought and my emotion more.

Happy Anniversary to Me!!!

3 comments:

exchien said...

Dont "syok" sendiri la... simply wrote something to pass your 100 blogs milestone, that is cheating!

laserspit said...

Dear exchien... don't say me can... u also the same okie... simply put one photo and name it photo of the week is equally as bad can...

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

i think u started blogging because of ME..hehehehe i think i checked out mine and suddenly VOILA!! there's taykonen.blogspot.com...hahahah