Tuesday, August 22, 2006

9 days to my birthday


Another has passed and I am one day closer to my big 31. Below is the list of the top 9 English songs of my all time list.
Number 9 - Mariah Carey: Love takes time
Number 8 - Bee Gees: You win again
Number 7 - Daniel Powter: Bad day
Number 6 - Oasis: Stand by me
Number 5 - Aerosmith: Angel
Number 4 - Richie Sambora: The answer
Number 3 - Deep Blue Something: Brerakfast at Tiffany's
Number 2 - The Wallflowers: One headlight
Number 1 - Firehouse: Love of a lifetime

To come up with the above list is tougher than I expected. I started listening to English songs when I was in form 1, following my brother's foot step then. The first song that I learned to sing (by listening like at least 100 times) was A Groovy Kind Of Love, by Phil Collins. The first album that I bought (original ok) was Debbie Gibson's Electric Youth.

After years of listening to these songs, I realized I like slow rock songs more than the others. After putting the top nine list, it comes to no surprise that about 7 songs are in the category of rock or soft rock.

My favorite song of all time is Love Of A Lifetime. I can't remember how I came about hearing this song but I have decided long time ago that it will be my wedding's theme song. This song is perfect can!

No comments: