Saturday, August 12, 2006

Pina Colada


I have not drunk a sip of liquor since my last oversea trip. It was not intentional. But during the dinner with my dog fren pig fren, the topic of chill Carlsberg was brought up. Somehow or rather, another 30 minutes later, I found myself sitting at a bar drinking beer with my dog fren pig fren.

It was pretty early when we reached there. So, not "much" is happening. After a class of chilled Carlsberg, I continue with Pina Colada (For some weird reason, I just love this drink). It was getting no where by this time, I think all of us were sort of getting bored and so we started to play five-ten. That was painful for me. After a beer and Pina Colada, it is not easy for me to think, to strategize or to act wisely. Although I didn't lose every time, I did manage to get myself in the state of intoxication.

So today, I woke up with a little hang over. My head felt heavy. My eye lid felt heavy and my legs felt heavy. Astro was on the entire time. I remember I was watching tennis when I must have dozed off. I switch to CNN. Hm... news on terrorism. For the past few days, the world was shocked again after the UK authorities have managed to halt a suspected "terror in the sky" plot by the Islamic extremist. 24 people were arrested for investigation and most flights were cancelled. I think as 9-11 date approaching, the western world leaders are getting panic. Well, who wouldn't be? If the plot for "terror in the sky" does happen, I am sure more wars will be waged.

People people, grow up can...

5 comments:

exchien said...

1. You cant drink, yet you blame ur dog frens.

2. Your 10-15-20 skill sucks yet you blame the alcohol.

3. Your illness on the next day is becoz your body is weak. Do more exercises and stop shooting planes.

laserspit said...

I will prove you wrong can...
I WILL prove you WRONG can...
I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG CAN!!!

exchien said...

LOL, when? Will takes you another year perhaps 31-08-2007?

laserspit said...

Time is not a factor can...
IF you are a TRUE star trek fan you should know that...

exchien said...

Get a life, leave your Astro for a while can :P