Sunday, August 13, 2006

dream will be dream...


I got my hair cut short... I got my hair cut bloody short. My hair stylist (ehm!!!) keep asking me "Are you sure you wanna do this?" throughout the session. But I was determined. I was determined to change my hairstyle after having it for more than 10 years.

Why do I decide to change it after all these years? Maybe is the feeling of reborn. Maybe is the feeling of change. Maybe is the feeling of don't bother. Well, I don't think that I am not bothered with the way I look. I am no metrosexual man... but I do like to look my best... yea I guess that's how we human survive evolution... We always try to look our best to attract the opposite sex... damn, how do I come to this statement...

Anyway, I really feel that I need some changes in my life. My life is not pathetic. Not yet at least... but it is getting no where either. I really need to go backpack and trek the mountains soon. I seriously feel that I need to get that part of my dreams fulfilled before I can move on to other things...

Now I wonder, is that an excuse? Is that stopping me from moving forward? I am not sure... I am good at contradicting myself. I guess too much thinking will do that to you. Arghhh... I think I should think less, exercise more, and work towards my goal... I'll do "almost" anything to step my footprint on the basecamp of the Mount Everest and take photos so nice that even National Geographic also can't resist.

No comments: