Monday, August 21, 2006

10 days to my birthday


Ten days to my birthday. Yeap, another year has gone by. This year would be my 31st birthday. That's quite a lot of birthdays I have had since my existence, if you ask me...

Time like this make you wanna reflect yourself. Below are the three events that I would probably think twice before making the same decision again:
1. Leaving my job in Penang to continue my master studies in KL. If given the chance I would probably get a job first and do my master part time. In the same time, I would change my attitude then about working and settling down in Penang. The "this is not my place" attitude will not get you very far, career wise.

2. I didn't study hard enough for my form 5 examination. I must admit I wasted too much time on TV during that time. If given a chance, I would do anything and everything to ensure I nail the examination. I shouldn't start studying 2 weeks before the exams. That's suicidal.

3. Leave the one I love in Penang. I still miss her after 5 years making the stupidest decision.

Some bad decisions lead to good things... eventually. I think I have my fair share of making mistakes in life. The three incidents above are just few of the many many bad decisions I had made. However, I think I did what I did base on the situation I was in. I shouldn't have regrets. I might be paying the consequences now but I believe God has the final say in all these. He shall lead the way for me. He would understand me and He knows my life path, my destiny.

Life goes on ok...

6 comments:

Cwyl said...

Sometimes, we make decisions that we may think is bad but may turn out fine after all. What is important now is to learn from past mistakes & appreciate what we have now. Maybe what is in store for us in the future, may be so much greater and better.
Hey, if you did not leave Penang you will not have the chance to know your pig fren dog frens, can!!! :)

laserspit said...

yeap... true! very true!
I think God send me here to watch over you guys... to ensure you guys can live a healthier and more "normal" lifestyle... but I guess God expected too much from me lor... :P

Cwyl said...

Wah wah... you watch over us lah! Hmmm, then i think you really have to work on your influential power skills. It does not seem to be working very well k :P
So, shud we call you angel tay ah? Hahaha!

exchien said...

plz... angel tay... I gonna puke another round... Everyone has a purpose in their life, so pls walk out of your past and keep moving forward, you still have 29 years to go if you have 60 years old life.

laserspit said...

Dear cwyl... trying I am... but too strong from the dark side the force...

Dear xchien... the past makes me who I am today. To move forward, you have to appreciate the past can...

exchien said...

You have failed yourself, you have no 6 packs on your birthday. Boo...