Saturday, July 22, 2006

The service industry...


It started well. I woke up fresh after hectic work in the office the day before. I went on the pick up the Java Guru to play Malaysia most popular sport and in the same time send my small small old old cheap cheap but tough tough vehicle for servicing. I have not sent her for servicing for a long long time... way over due if you ask me.

I had some good games today. I don't play pretty well this so call Malaysia most popular sport. Maybe is my height. Maybe is the old racket. Maybe is just not in my blood. I don't know. But I do enjoy playing this so call Malaysia most popular sport. After two hours of running, hitting and jumping, I was very very tired. My shirt was soaked with my sweat. But it does feel good. At least I felt I have done something healthy.

Then I went on to have sumptuous lunch - porridge fire wok with my Malaysia most popular sport kaki. Yeap, nothing beat a good meal after exercising I tell you. I ate and I ate. All of us are so full that we felt guilty right after that. It seems like the hard work of running, hitting and jumping has gone down the drain.

After the sumptuous lunch, I went to pick up my small small old old cheap cheap but tough tough vehicle. To my shock, the mechanics still have not serviced my small small old old cheap cheap but tough tough vehicle. This is like after 5 hours can. This is so unacceptable. I have to cancel the service as I need to go back to the office. This really spoiled everything and I have to make another appointment. I am not happy. My small small old old cheap cheap but tough tough vehicle is not happy either.

No comments: