Saturday, July 29, 2006

Flu flu go away can...


I sick again. Yes I am. Somehow it seems like I am always sick.

But after looking through my blog, I am quite amazed. Guess what? I last MC due to flu or fever was way back in early March. That's 5 months worth of healthy living. I must not complaint.

I used to sick like at least every 3 months. 5-month is a rather good number for me. I used to get sick when friends around me got sick. Yea it was (hm... maybe still is) that bad. I wonder why. Maybe is the work stress. Maybe is the irregular meal intake. Maybe is the lack of exercise. Maybe is the filter apartment.

It is always time like this make me feel like I need to change my style living. Exercise 30 minutes daily. Eat healthy food. Sleep early. Learn to de-stress. And clean my apartment everyday.

Somehow I believe these thoughts will vanish once I get back to my own feet again. How I wish I could really have a healthy life style...

No comments: