Sunday, July 23, 2006

Life without Astro


I woke up considerably early (09:30) today after working until the wee hours the day before (technically is this morning la). I knew I have about two and a half hours to kill before I heading to the office again. I was happy. I can unwind a little I told myself.

The first thing I did was to switch on my small small old old cheap cheap but square sqaure silver box to watch Astro. Sunday morning means more cartoons for me. To my shock, there was nothing on in my small small old old cheap cheap but square square silver box! I was panic. Then I tried to check the configuration and found out that there's no signal coming in! This was like Paris Hilton having a bad hair day. Life without Astro is unthinkable to me. I am doomed.

After being stoned and stunned for about 15 minutes I gave up and started to read the newspaper. Although feeling empty, I read the newspaper as slowly as I could. After another 45 minutes though, I felt lost again. So I decided to go and take a dip in the swimming pool. After that, I found myself starring in front of my small small old old cheap cheap but square square silver box which read "Services Currently No Available".

I miss my Astro can...

No comments: