Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Life is strange


Life is strange. Life is unpredictable. Life is perplexing.

Could it be the aura surrounding people that making thing so complicated? Is it due to the birthday date or the position of the planet surrounding your birth that is making life so complicated?

Although we are in the same project team, I do not have much contact with this person. I believe I have never spoken much about this person to any other person I know. In other words, this person is just a colleague and nothing more.

Yet, time after time, I find this person just being plain nasty. I tried to be nice, and this person will give harsh comments. I tried to reason with this person and this person will get frustrated and refused to at least digest what I have to say. I try to start small talk with this person and this person would just give me the "couldn't be bother" attitude.

It is getting more and more frustrated and difficult to work along with this person. I am blaming the star sign, the birth planet and the human aura for this condition I am in... as I can't figure out a single clue of what's going on here...

2 comments:

MVN said...

who?

laserspit said...

for me to know... for you to Not find out can...