Monday, July 17, 2006

relax? ticklish



After we have completed our assignment on our oversea trip, few of us decided to relax and unwind at this looks 5 star spa hotel.

After negotiating for time and package, we all went our separate room for the massage service. This is my second massage. I did once like 5 years ago when I went to our neighbor country up north for a short holiday.

Compare this time and the last time I went for massage, I was definitely more prepared this time. I was determined not to get embarrassed again this time because of the ticklish sensation. I couldn't help but giggling every time I was being "touch", the tights, the stomach, the neck, well it was really embarrassing. It was more embarrassing when I was called "baby" and the masseur kept saying "Baby don't laugh, baby don't laugh"

Having that experience in mind, I went in the small chamber with a. The masseur was a sweet girl... I was happy. After I changed to this disposable undy, and pretty much see through, I let the masseur does her thing. She started with the right leg. She started with the toes and started to move upward. I was lucky I think. Oi... not that kind of lucky can. I was lucky because my face was facing downward. When she massaged my right tight, I started to chuckle laaaa. Luckily I was able to control it and I am sure she didn't notice that I was giggling. Steady I must say!

After she has done with my back, she started to massage the front. Oh no... There's nothing to cover my face already. Everything seemed fine up until my upper body. Aiyooo I tell you... very very ticklish can!!!!! I was no choice but bust out a laugh. Seeing me giggle, she smiled back. So embarrassing I tell you.

The whole session lasted about 1.5 hours. It was really relaxing. Although kind of embarrassing on my part, but I felt rejuvenate after that. Will I be going back there? Well you bet I will. And I am really determined not to embarrass myself!! And who knows, maybe I'll be ready for the Turkish bath one day...

No comments: