Saturday, July 01, 2006

my first business trip



After working for about a decade, I finally got my first oversea assignment. Although this is not my first business engagement oversea, this time is really about work. It used to be just attending training before this.

Am I excited? Well, to be frank, I wasn't. I was there to interview potential candidate to work in our country and to solve some technical issues on the system I was building. As you can imagine, there are a few things at stake here. One thing for sure I won't have the time to snap around the city.

Fortunately all the anxiety diminishes when my colleague who is one crazy and self-proclaim the world most unpredictable person keep sms me asking me to bring my camera and swimming trunk. I guess sometimes it is good to be less uptight and be more relax. And towards the end, I found myself getting more excited as I was doing my packing.

The trip lasted for 4 days. I am happy that I survived the trip. Another Triumph!!! Thanks to the great accommodation and "nice" colleagues, I must say my first oversea business trip was pretty interesting.

1 comment:

exchien said...

CB!!!