Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year New Hope



A new year has begun and the calendar is reset...

This year I spent the New Year eve with my pig fren dog fren and together with the sms wishes of my friends from Penang, Perak, Kuching, Kuantan, KL, Selangor, China and US. It was sweet. It was warm. It was touching.

A new year has begun and instead of committing myself to resolutions I know I can't fulfill such as:
1. score 300 points in a bowling game
2. hike the Himalayas
3. go the gym daily and build a six-pack
4. have my photos publish in National Geographic
5. play Johann Pachelbel's Canon in D with my guitar

I am going to settle with the following resolutions:
1. to play at least 30 games of bowling
2. to travel to Jakarta and possibly visiting the Borobudur temples
3. go to the gym at least 4 times a month and hopefully I don’t look like a Michelin baby when I go naked
4. Build my own website and hopefully there will be enough people accidentally clicked on my website to make it to the top of the Google search for best photos
5. play any of the Mayday songs with my guitar

As you might see, it will be a very challenging year ahead of me. With little determination, I am sure I can achieve my goal with flying colors. Let's wait and see...

Happy New Year!!!!!

3 comments:

K Fitt said...

blardy hell! you got a guitar? eletrik one or the angin one?

laserspit said...

brader, i got two guitars can... one accoustic one classical can...
if you want to buy me an electrical guitar... I am more than happy to receive... boleh la brader...

K Fitt said...

wah...if i knew u hv guitars i wud have lepak at your place everyday..hahah