Friday, January 06, 2006

dilemma...



They say health is the most important asset that a person can have. We human however, have the tendency to be ignorant of our health, if you know what I mean... Very simply example, does smoking bad to your health? Ask any Tom, Dick and Harry and they will tell you yes. However, knowing the answer is one thing but doing it is another. Asking a person to quit smoking is like asking Jessica Simpson to differentiate between chicken and tuna, if you know what I mean...

Year 2005 is not a particular healthy year for me. I had at least one running nose 100m style every one month and running nose marathon style at least once every 3 months. How to enjoy life like this, you tell me. How to court the girls when you kept sneezing and your hand, your shirt's pocket and your Calvin Klein jeans’ pocket had nothing but tissues. So not appealing, so not cool, so not manly lor... if you know what I mean...

Determined to live a healthier life, determined to be more macho and determined to keep the nose crawling instead of running all over the place, visited a Chinese doctor I did before the end of 2005.

After paying RM90 for the consultancy, this is what I get..
1. Sleep at 9pm
2. Wake up at 6am
3. Stop eating meat
4. Stop eating seafood
5. Eat only veggie
6. Stop eating garlic, onion, celery and kai lan
7. Don't do excessive exercises, which include running
8. Stop drinking tea

Now, is it still worth living? Please tell me can....

No comments: