Monday, December 05, 2005

I am proud to be a Malaysian

I woke up early this morning. I got a morning call from Fitness gal. Well, I should rephrase that, it took her three morning calls before I decided to answer her phone. I am just not a very morning person. But promised are made to be kept I believe. So I drag my heavy ass to the gym, 6.30 early in the morning and it was drizzling. Chao...

On my way to gym, I heard a great news. Nicol has just won the world championship in Hong Kong! In that very brief moment, I was truely proud to be a Malaysian. She has made the entire nation proud I think. She is a mere 22 years old and to climb the summit of the world ranking is no chicken feet can?

Bravo Nicol!

1 comment:

exchien said...

No surprise at all, she is the champ, already predicted based on her previous matches.

Ya, Malaysia Boleh huh...
I was still ashame about the chinese girls lockup case, nothing to be proud of...