Tuesday, December 13, 2005

hm...

It was a small gathering. It was a small reunion. It was raining cat and dog and I was damn tired after a long drive from my Hometown. However, since I had given my words, I dragged my solid ass to the restaurant situated somewhere in Taman Tun.

It was a usual gathering. Everyone gaves a brief updates of themselves. One of them, the APIIT Financial Controller was kind enough to give me a copy of the college latest brochure, where my graduation picture appeared in it. It was really a bad picture of me lor, I must say. I looked fat and the angle showed the weak side of my face and more importantly, my double chins looked damn obvious can... Chao APIIT...
Hm...

Then another one of them, the young and damn lucky accountant started to talk about his next company trip again. It seemed just yesterday he told us about his trip in South Africa. This young and damn lucky accountant has been working in the construction company for the last three years. First year, he went to LiJiang, Kunming, and Dali in China. The following year, he went to Cape Town, South Africa. And this Wednesday, he will be flying off to Hokkaido, Japan.

If that's not lucky, tell me what is man!!!! According to this young and damn lucky accountant, the trip costs RM6k per person and the entire workforce (30 of them) will be going. The company is damn good lor. The company is damn generous lor. The company is damn giving lor.

Hm...

No comments: