Sunday, October 02, 2005

He got all the luck


Have not been writing my blog for sometimes. Few important events took place since my last update. First of all, Alonso became the youngest ever F1 driver to become world champion. I am a big fan of McLaren, especially Kimi Raikkonen, so you can guess I wasn't too thrill when knowing that Alonso has secured his championship title. Furthermore, I believe McLaren has the fastest car on the race track as appose to the Renault. I guess Renault got a big help from McLaren's reliability issue.

Besides F1, in the local front, the biggest event over the past week was the announcement of 2006 budget by Datuk Seri Pak Lah. I am not particularly interested in the budget to be frank since I am not a civil servant, not an entrepreneur, not eligible to welfare assistance and I don't smoke. However, I do sometimes attend social drinking sessions with my pig friends dog friends. But I have enough excuses in my I don't want to drink today black book that I can avoid excessive drinking. The only thing that worries me is the increment in the car petrol. But since our good old government has agreed to only raise the price of the petrol next year, I'll worry about it later.

But for many of my friends, the biggest impact of the budget must be the increase of cigarette price. But interesting enough, the cigarette price in Malaysia is still cheap compare to our neighboring countries. For example, for a pack of 20's, in Malaysia was selling RM6.50 (I think the new price might be RM7.40), in Singapore it is selling at a price of RM24,50! Wah piang, luckily I don't smoke and even luckier that I don't live in Singapore.

Another happening event in the country was the birth of our very own Malaysian Idol season 2, Daniel. Since I am not his fan, and the fact that I don't think he can sing or dance, and I don't think he has to look neither, and since I have nothing nice to write about him, I will stop here regarding our very own Malaysian Idol season 2.

2 comments:

MVN said...

Dont join your pig friend dog friend next time!

They will leave you alone from now on!

exchien said...

He already DID.

He flown 747 on last friday (21/10/2005) by not joining his pig friend dog friend for K-session.

TULAN...