Saturday, October 22, 2005

Boyz Night Out

It was not planned. It was not supposed to happen. But my photography sifu managed to convince me to drag my ass from the office to take night shots.

It was already 11am when we reach our destination. Surprising, the place that we went was full with people. There were so many people that I was shocked. It was shocking because there were at least 300 people I reckon. It was shocking because there were at least 300 people I reckon and they were doing nothing. These 300 so people I reckon were juz standing by the road side... I was shocked.

I was shocked when I found myself standing amongst the 300 people witnessing these heroic yet idiotic motocyclists displaying their stunts on the main road. It was not spectacular. It was not breathtaking. It was not cooooooool... okieeeeee. Say me old fashion lar but someone can get hurt okieeeeeeeeee.

Anyhow, my photography sifu and I spent about 2 hours there to shot and snap and feeding the blood sucking loathing flying insects.




No comments: