Wednesday, September 21, 2005

3rd Photography class

After the weekly meeting on Jakarta project, I was completely stressed out. It will be a tough one month ahead for me and the team as we struggle to complete the module.
After a rough day which was filled with meetings, discussions and monitoring the staff, I was looking forwards to the photography class. Today should be interesting as we were gonna learn about Aperture and Depth of Field.
This is what I learned in the class. Aperture, is the shutter control a,oount of light through the lens (F). Robin (the guru) was trying hard to explain to a bunch of us with his broken English. All I can say is that he has his own unique style of English pronunciation.
I really enjoyed the class today. I have been very sotong about aperture and dept of field ever since I started playing around with my D70. I was also being bombarded with the knowledge of lens. cool! These are the note i've taken...







After the class, I stopped by 7-11 to grab some biscuits and head back to my office to continue some "unfinished" work of the day. But I was very eager to go back home and try out the new found knowledge I just possessed.
Well, try to appreciate the attached photos... I paid RM500 for these kind of shots.. ok?








2 comments:

stargazer said...

what a boring blog...

MVN said...

Keep the work up, dude