Sunday, October 09, 2005

What a race...

Waking up early is difficult. Waking up as early as 5.30 in the morning is even more difficult. But I was determined. I was determined to wake up early because I have promised my photography sifu to go for a much needed photography session. I haven't really been taking photos since my last trip to Taiping, and that was about 5 months ago.
I woke up when the phone alarm buzz at exact 5.30am. Damn it was raining. It was raining but I was determined. I was determined to take photos today since I haven't really been taking photos since my last trip to Taiping, and that was about 5 months ago. I was so determined that no little rain could stop me from going to Cyberjaya.
After picking up my photography sifu, we headed straight to Cyberjaya. God must be very impressed with my determination that He halted the rain as we approaching Cyberjaya.
After making few rounds in Cyberjaya, I was disappointed. The buildings sux. The weather sux. The scenary sux. The trees sux and even the homeless dogs look sux. So photography sifu and I started to experiment panning technique. Panning is a technique to capture moving object. Finding a moving object is really difficult especially it is only 8am in a Sunday morning. Finding a moving object is really really difficult especially it is only 8am in a Sunday morning in a dead town like Cyberjaya. Arghhhhh.... However, we were determined. We were so determined that God must be very impressed because after about half an hour, we managed to capture 5 motorcyclists and 3 cars.



After breakfast with my photography sifu, I went back to have a quick nap before F1 race in Suzuka. Despite the fact that alonso has secured his world championship title, I was hoping for a spectacular, dramatic and action packed race. Boy I was amazed. I was so amazed that I have decided to wacth the entire race. I was so amazed that my heart was beating very fast especially during the last lap of the race when Kimi overtook Fisichella. Boy, it was awesome.

The day couldn't be any more surprising. God must have heard that. I called my dad for my weekly update and he told me that my mom and him will be coming to KL next Saturday. What even more surprised was that they will be staying at my apartment this time instead of my bro's place.

Arghhhh.... I need to clean my filthy apartment...

2 comments:

exchien said...

The motorcycle pic sux too...

exchien said...

I'm waiting you to lend me your D70!