Friday, October 06, 2006

We celebrate...

Yesterday was a rather special day. It was our office uncle's daughter full month day.

The office staff was invited to a dinner at Sg Buloh. A restaurant seems to be owned by our office uncle. Regardless what occasion, year end dinner, Chinese new year, or any "official" dinner, our office uncle would recommend that restaurant. (well, I still wonder despite being there so many times, some of the colleagues still got lost...)

Anyway, the baby was really cute. She looks like the mother, to our much relief... lol...

I drank a little too much though. I was pretty "wing" when leaving that place. I am sure I was loud and very vocal. I was so loud that office uncle said it was as if I was the one having the celebration… hehehe… but I enjoyed myself la...


May the baby grows up happily and healthy...

No comments: