Thursday, October 05, 2006

I saw Fred...

One of the many fun in bowling is to see how people bowl. The style of bowling is very unique and personal.

I am pretty self conscious when it comes to bowling style. It is just a thin fine line between awesome and weird bowling styles. When nothing is going on that day (meaning I play real sux) I would just try to improve on my bowling style. Try to imagine I am one of those national bowlers and mimic their style.

Yesterday, as me and my fitness girl went bowling, we had an interesting sight. I am not exaggerating. I am not kidding. The guy playing next to us... really played like a real life Fred Flintstones playing bowling... the only thing missing was the yelling of "yaba daba doo" part before each throw. He played really well too. Many strikes and many converted spares.

I really felt disappointed that I do not have a camcorder with me. It should be a great hit in youtube I reckon... lol...

No comments: