Monday, February 13, 2006

Please go away



After avoiding the gym for 2 months, I made an effort this morning to pay the gym a visit. It is a huge effort nonetheless. I have to wake up very early in the morning and drag my charming ass to the gym.

The first thing I did was to weight myself. Thanks to over eating and over eating and under exercise and under exercise during the long festive holidays, I put on extra 2 kg. Let’s face it, it is not a matter of life and death and for heaven sake, I am man with inner beauty can. Physical appearance is always secondary, okie. Although I am not trying to bitch about the extra 2 kg, I am determined to lose that 2 kg by the end of week.

As the day gone by, the determination and focus get weaker and weaker. Yes, the dark force is too much to resist. Looking at the cake and bubur pelut, as if they were the Borgs telling me "Do not resist! Resistance is futile". How to resist la you tell me!

Anyway, I still have 6 days to throw that 2 kg away... and I will be back tomorrow, stronger and tougher!

No comments: