Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Just do it


The tick company has done it again. Its latest tv ad was so cool that it had a profound impact on me. For the past few days, the tv ad just keep lingers in my head.

The tv ad was quite simple actually although it managed to gather many top athletics in the world which include Liu Xiang and Maria Sharapova. So you must be thinking what so big deal about this ad…

Well, the ad can be divided into 4 segments. The first segment started with the alarm clock went off at the break of dawn. The second segment, showed all the athletics started to wake up and in the third segment, we see these athletics practicing in their respective fields. And lastly the 4th and the last part, which I though was the best was when it displayed nothing but only the company's slogan in the screen with the alarm clock buzzing in the background.

Believe it or not, this ad has been helping me to get up early in the morning for the past two days. Without this ad, I will not be able to drag my sleepy ass to the gym and shed 0.4kg!

Just Do It babieeeeeee...

No comments: