Tuesday, February 21, 2006

and the result is...


I am a person with determination. I am usually a focus person when I set my mind to it. I have achieved great things in life by sheer strength of mind, no kidding.

Then again, determination can be so fragile and frail sometimes. Determination can be so overly used that sometimes the strength of mind doesn't seem to be effective anymore. I sometimes do take determination for granted. The strength of mind could be strong but without converting it into action, determination remains in vain.

Last week I was determined to lose 2 kg that I gained over the festive holidays. I was determined but unfortunately I wasn't able to convert my strength of mind into action. Just because I went to the gym once, I thought I could eat as much as I like. Just because I skipped one dinner I thought I could eat more the following days. Just because my mom bought many different kinds of cookies for me, I thought I was obligated to finish them in the shortest timeframe possible.

This morning I went to the gym and found out that not only I didn't manage to lose that bloody 2kg, I actually gain another 0.3kg.

How la like that, how to look good in the swimming trunk la, you tell me! No wonder no girls like to be with me...

No comments: