Monday, February 20, 2006

Green Photography

I was excited about the photography session with my photography sifu. In was a short notice but we were determined to make it work. The last photography session was ages ago and I really need to have more shootings in order to improve myself.

We decided to go to this beautiful place of flora and fauna. This place is about 30 minutes drive from PJ. It promised to be a place with mountains, trees, waterfalls and a lake. I was very excited.

Despite waking up damn early, despite it was damn warm and damn cozy in my bed, I dragged my firm ass to pick up my photography sifu and to the beauty place of flora and fauna. As this is my first trip, I was pretty amazed by its greenery, serenity and the freshness of the surrounding. It is difficult to believe, but just 30 minutes drive away, there is such a place where you can unwind and chill out away from the hustle and bustle of the city life.

After spending 4 hours in this beautiful place of flora and fauna, we called it a day. This beautiful place of flora and fauna is so inspiring that me and my photography sifu promised ourselves to revisit this place again in the near future.

Hopefully I will equip myself with better shooting techniques and improve on my composition skill.







No comments: