Sunday, September 18, 2005

New Beginning

I have started two classes this month! First I enrolled into the certificate of photography. Photography is my new found interest. I bought a D-SLR beginning of the year I guess it is high time for me to really get to know my equipment! haha!



The pic attached is me with my D70. It was a really good bargain when I bought it, at a price of RM3350. I love the grip as well as the sound it produces when I snap photos. yea... the sounds make me feel like a professional photographer taking photos for national geography or Reuter. I am silently hoping that my pic will be used by these companies (maybe silence is understatement as all my close will know that as I like to brag about that)

The other lesson that I enrolled was the guitar lesson. I always like to play the drum but have ended up taking guitar lesson. Ironic! Thanks to my fren ciko loo who has asked me to join him. I have an accoustic guitar. It is more of a display at my apartment than anything else. I reckon it is also high time to do something about it. I am silently hoping to play like George Michael in the music video Faith one day... this is really a silent dream... haha

2 comments:

d|aBoL|c e'En said...

aww Tay! u suck! u should've joined drum classes like me! heheeh

laserspit said...

haha... I will start taking drum lessons after I master the guitar... :P

You can be my drum teacher?