Thursday, September 08, 2005

Good Old Time

It started out as yet another routine but boring day. I woke up at 8, on my sofa instead of my comfortable bed again.
Office was pretty normal too. Nothing too shocking happened, which is really good. Then Boom! During lunch hour I got a surprise call from my old college mates. Yeap.. Decia Tee, the most pretty girl during my college year. It has been about 10 years since I last saw her in University of Kentucky.
In order to meet with her and my good old roommate, Tze Khang, who was attending a seminar in KL, I have requested from my boss for me to go off early. So at 5pm sharp, I rush down to KL plaza with my new sportage.
At around 6.15pm I finally saw two of them. Wow... I was really happy to see my good old frens again. Decia, now pregnant with her third kids, was looking as great as ever. In fact, I would say better than I last saw her. Tze Khang, still the same when i met him few months back.
We were able to talk for juz about 50 minutes. Decia got dinner appointment at 7pm while Tze Khang was catching a plane back to Kuching at 8.50pm. The whole session was short but definitely great. We talked a lot of the Good Old TIme. Damn! How fast the time flies.
Then on the way back home, got a call from Umar, my old secondary school mate. Wow... today must be the "back to your good old time" day. We chatted for awhile and decided to meet up during one of the weekdays.
Yeap... today is definitely worth putting on my blog.

No comments: