Wednesday, November 02, 2005

On the plane

2nd November is the date. 9am is the flight. On this day I'll be flying to the Spring City of China.
The company will be closed for the entire week for Deeparaya celebration. I was looking forward to the break. I need the break. I need the break badly. I need the break very badly indeed.
The family woke up very early that morning... as early as 5.30 am. We need to reach the airport around 7am in order to fully utilize the lounge.
Once aboad the plane I was impressed. It is the first time I ever seated in such a comfartable seat. My legs can streth straight I tell you.



After taking off, I started making myself comfortable. I like taking the plane. I think in the brief period of time, I can enjoy doing things I normally can't do, like reading a book or listening to the music. Funny, isn't it. It is really difficult for me to find time to read book in normal days or really enjoy a good song. My mind is usually lingered around work and it can't settle down enough for me to enjoy a good book or good song. In that brief moment of time, I can really let go of myself because I know I can't do anything but to enjoy the brief moment of total freeness.
Besides that, I like taking the plane because I could see the world like a bird. A bird eye view can make the adrenalin rushing the entire body. I also like to see the cloud. You can see a different side of cloud when you are 40 thousands feets above the sea level. I like to take the photos of the sky when I am 40 thousands feets above the sea level.






And of course, I like taking the plane because I can be served by the hot babes. These hot babes always very generous with their smile and politeness. I likeeeeee. I was caught red handed when I was taking one of the hot babe with my D70. "mr, I hope you didn't take my photo ok?" "I was juz trying out my new camera, I didn't even press the shutter, you can be rest assured" that's how I answered her with my fingers crossed tightly. Yeap, I have this hot babe pics, but I will not post them here, since I think she doesn't want be to post her pics in the internet and since I am a gentleman, I will just keep the photos for myself.
Last but not least, I like taking the plane because of the inflight food. Ok, I am just lying. But this is pic of the food being served.

1 comment:

exchien said...

Time for Correction again :P

1. Once aboad the plane I was impressed. It is the first time I ever seated in such a comfartable seat. My legs can streth straight I tell you.

You should wrote: My legs can be stretched(stretch) straight.
My comment: Of coz you can stretch your legs straight, have you even think about ppl with height 176cm and above, do they have a comfort seat on the economic seat???

2. My god, in 40 thousands feets height you still thinking about your work? You should start worrying what if the plane's engine failed!!!

3. Hot babes??? My god... and their smiles??? Haha... they treated everyone onboard the same. If they show their "black-black" face to you, you think you would dare to aboard MAS again?

4. You should told your hotbabe: I'm a photographer and I like to capture beautiful scenaries. I'm sorry that I have taken your pic before you manage to stop, let me show you what my D70 can do. After showing her your D70 with her pic in there, then you should asked her, do you like the pic, if you are really minded, I will delete the pic immediately. Definately she will said" it's fine, you can keep that. Then you should start asking her contact in order for you to return her pic.... use your creativity and imagination to keep the conversation going....

5. No mood to write liao... Haha...