Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I am strong

Once landed in Kunming International Airport, I was worried. I was worried because I saw all the passengers started to put on thicker sweatshirt and overcoat. I was worried because I was only wearing a polo shirt and my jacket is in my luggage.
Kunming's latitude on our mother earth is 25 degree and 4 minutes North of equator. As it is situated so much higher from home, I reckon not carrying along some sort of jacket is pretty unwise. Well, if you really think about it, I would say it is bloody stupid. Then I realised... all I needed to do was to grab my jacket once I've gotten my luggage. No sweat, No big deal, No problem.
Then, the unbelievable thing happened. I looked out of the airplane window and I got shocked. Just great... with all the empty aerobridge stands, the aircraft decided to park at the remote stand. Come on MAS, pay more for the comfort of the passangers can? This is not good. This is not cool. This is not fun.
Well, I guessed I couldn't do much at this point of time. I would just have to smile at the hot airstewardess and pretend that since I look young, I can brave through the cold weather.
I took a deep breath and made my first step to the steps. Hallelujah... the weather was surprisingly pleasent!!! I think the mercury ball must be around mid twenty instead of high tens as announced.
I looked at those people wearing thick winter clothing and I can't help but laughing inside. Yes, I was that evil. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

2 comments:

exchien said...

Spelling Checking Time:
----------------------------

1. Once landed in Kunming International Airport, I was warried.

correction: warried -> worried

2. Just great... with all the empty aerobridge stamds, the aircraft decided to park at the remote stand.

correction: stamds -> stands

----------------------------------

FYI, even a high 10 tempeture will not consider as cold or even need to wear your jacket/sweater.

Peace. Mr Strong Guy.

laserspit said...

Thanks thinsatgusing... have updated the entry.
Normal room temperature is 21-23 degree can? anything below that is consider cold can? Well, then again, with your thick body skin, I guess 0 degree Celsius also not cold rite?