Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dun wake up so early okieeeee

Today i woke up damn early... The alarm clock was set at 7.10am as usual but I managed to drag my lazy ass off the bed after 2 snoozes only.
The reason I woke up that damn early is because of mr bruno who has been nagging about me coming to work late and making him waited for me to go breakfast. I mean come on lah... 15 minutes where got late... still acceptable right? Furthermore, the traffic from my house to the office is horrendous can? Anyway, I determined to make him happy today by reaching the office 45 minutes earlier.
At 8.03 I stepped into the office with pride and a smile on my face. Yes.. I did it and mr bruno should be happy. I saw his bag on his table. Good sign... but he is not at his place. Must be doing business in the toilet I told myself. And I waited... 5 minutes passed. He must have eaten something nasty last night I told myself. Yet another 5 minutes passed. He must have eaten something very very nasty last night I told myself. And I waited... At around 8.30am I saw him... I have gone eaten already coz I have meeting with the big boss at 9am was the response I got. Chao Bruno... all my effort of waking up early gone down the drain.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

exchien said...

Only a sohai will response to Mr. Bruno requests. Muahaha....