Friday, April 07, 2006

work work work


The past few weeks was really hectic. I was really busy doing support work for the airport project that I am involved in. I was so busy and so frustrated that I am not sure whether I can keep on doing what I was doing.

I have been working past midnight almost every day, 7 days a week. So, needless to say I am kind of piss with my current situation.

About one and half years ago, I was given this opportunity to develop a new system for the airport. I took up the responsibility as I needed the career advancement. It was the beginning of a very busy working life for me. I must say the work was very satisfying and fulfilling. However, it has many ups and downs, well mostly down to be exact. I have to deal with design difficulties, operation issues and technical complexity. However, the things that I learnt most were scheduling and resource management. I think these two items were the most difficult things to grasp.

Here I am now, at the final stages of the project. To give up now is a pretty idiotic thing to do I must say. After going through what I've gone through, I have no choice but to stay strong for that extra few miles and pray really hard.

Regardless, as the end of the project approaching, I think I have come to another cross-road in my life. I am really looking forward to the future and what it has installed for me.

No comments: