Friday, April 14, 2006

American Next Top Model


These gorgeous girls have the face of angels and the devil's figures. They can walk, they can dance and they can steal your soul away man... I like...

After weeks of following the reality show, which is in its season 4, the day finally arrived to see who actually won the top honor. Like many people, I have my favorite. To me, she is sweet, she is hot, she is plain awesome. Although she was a little bit soft spoken (which led her to lose out in the end, I reckon), to me that actually added some charm to her character. Well, I guess when you like someone, you won't see flaws in them.

Thanks to astro, thanks to the multiple repetition of that show on tv, I was able to watch the series without fail each week. Due to work, I always missed the first episode on Monday, then Thursday then Friday and then Saturday. My last chance was on Sunday. I would insist on watching the Sunday's episode before going back to office if I missed all the earlier shows.

Anyone who is Kahlen look-alike, please contact me can...

No comments: