Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Top ten tv series


I have to be back to office in the wee hour of the night to ensure the deployment of our latest application is being send over to our client side.

At this time of the night, I have zero intention to look at my codes or do any office work. My mind is totally blank. Well, blank on work. I was already taken my shower and lying on my sofa bed unwinding and happily watching Charmed... when I was asked to come back to office. In this kind of situation, my mind only having images of that 3 sexy hot babes of the series.

Since I can't think and I can't do much now, I might as well write about my top ten lists of "thing" in my life. I know perfectly well that in every stage of my life, I preference and liking differs. So this might be a good way to write down my top ten list of "thing" at this stage of my life.

hm... as a start, the top ten of my favorite tv series (western):
10. Star trek - Enterprise
9. Stargate
8. Early Edition
7. Quantum Leap
6. Ally McBeal
5. MacGyver
4. LA Law
3. The bionic woman
2. Star trek - The Next generation
1. Star trek - The voyager

The above list came as the top ten series that I could remember. I am sure I might have forgotten some other series that I love watching ages ago, but I am pretty happy with the above list. If you notice it, which I am rather surprised is that these series are either sci-fi or law related. Thinking back, my first ambition was to be a astrophysicist and my second ambition was to be a lawyer. I am not quite sure how I ended getting an engineering degree and now working as a software developer, but I guess life is always unpredictable.

No comments: