Saturday, March 18, 2006

Looking forward to Sepang...



Thanks to my very lucky and very good in Java buddy, I got myself the Grandstand ticket to watch F1 in Sepang this weekend.

Talking to about this very lucky and very good in Java buddy, he is really one hell lucky guy. He gets prizes from lucky draws every single time, I tell you. So far he has gotten a watch, a camera, tickets to watch 3D soccer movie and now F1 ticket that worth RM500.

Anyway, thanks God this very lucky and very good in Java buddy has no passion for F1. I haven't bought the ticket for this weekend race so needless to say I was thrilled with the unexpected surprise. I have not missed any of the Sepang races since 2000, and I wasn't ready to miss it this year. My brother already has a free K1 ticket for the weekend. The plan was simple, I was to go down to Sepang this Saturday with the K1 ticket to watch the qualifying race and buy another K1 ticket for the Sunday race. But the hustle of driving all the way down there alone and watch the qualifying alone wasn't my idea of fun. So I just waited, hoping for some kind of miracle to happen. Well, everything seems to fall into place today.

Although I won't be sitting with my bro to watch the race... although I have to watch the race all by myself... although the grandstand sit will not be facing the pit stop... at least I will be there lor...

So 10Q very much to my very lucky and very good in Java buddy...

No comments: